Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll....

So, we decided to go off the shot which I have been on for 2 years. We (mainly me) had planned much more when everything was going to happen with our first child. But I was working then in a school and wanted to have her birth coincide with summer break, which it did. Plus, we were told it takes an average of a year off depo to get pregnant with the range usually between 6-18 months. So, we went off 18 months before we wanted to try. Then we were told you never get pregnant the first month you try (although, tell that to my friend April who got pregnant with both her boys the first month of trying), so we planned to start trying and get pregnant the second month.....and that is just how it happened.....

Now, with our second baby, we are going to go with the flow. We don't even know where we are living permanently.....we had hoped to have a job & house in the same state, but so far that hasn't happened and we hope it happens soon. But with knowing it could take a while to get pregnant, we decided to go off depo now and now worry about protecting against pregnancy & trying to plan for a specific birth month and just go with when it happens. I am a SAHM mom now and plan to stay that way for a while, so I don't have a work break I need to plan around. So, if I get pregnant sooner rather than later, it is ok. I would rather not be pregnant over the summer, but whatever happens, happens.

So, you probably won't see another post on here until something happens.

No comments: