Monday, February 12, 2018

Busy Weekend

 It was a busy weekend here. This top picture is of him holding his Valentine box that he made for 4H meeting and for the Valentine party at school this week. It is a Pokeball. I will I will be telling about how I made it on my blog tomorrow.
 Here's a collection of pictures of him at the Science Museum of Minnesota. The kids have some different interest so I went with him to explore while his sister went with their dad. Then we joined up to watch a couple of shows and go see an omnifest movie.
 This next picture is from the Saint Paul Winter Carnival. It's pretty neat to see what they can make out of ice.
 This is Henry's table at our 4-H meeting working on their science experiment. Each table had a different liquid to test and see what it would do to M&Ms and Skittles.
 And this picture is of him dissecting a heart and by dissecting a heart I mean he completely destroyed this guy was hard. This was his first class at Shattuck Saint Mary's. They offer these monthly science classes. He is technically a little young for it yet but I know the teacher and she had said he was fine to take it.
This I just had to share as well. I think there was a couple more pictures I took that he was moving too much and his face was blurred but I was trying so hard to get a picture and he just kept being a goofball.

No comments: