Saturday, December 10, 2011

Decorating Sugar Cookies

Instead of making a bunch of cookies all at once, we just spend all December making them and eating them. We might not get to all varieties, but we get to what we get.

This was from last weekend. Sister helped me cut out sugar cookies and then we all decorated them, and ate them all of course.

Next up for cookies was Nutella Blossoms rolled in powdered  sugar (so they were like Peanut Butter Blossoms meet Snow on the Mountain Cookies).

Currently, chilling in the fridge is gingerbread cutout dough that we will make later today. I am plan to get to spritz cookies next weekend because I have volunteered to contribute those for the cookie exchange I arranaged with a bunch of other moms. So, we will soon have many more varitities to eat.

And I do need to make some candy, divinity and cashew brittle for sure! Probably not fudge this year since one of the moms is contributing that for the exchange.

No comments: