Saturday, February 20, 2010

16 Weeks Old


He likes to suck on knuckle lately, so I thought it was appropriate to put that picture in here. He has really been working on doing mini sit-ups, which is really helping him develop some core strength. He's been trying to roll from back to tummy, but he gets on his side & just stays there since he is such a solid little guy who has kind of a square shape.
I was looking at Isabel's blog and his 3 months stats were almost exactly what she was at 5 months and she was no small baby either. She was always 95th percentile. It's just that he is a whole block above the rainbow for both height & weight.
Eating cereal is going well. He has 1-2 tsp of cereal mixed with water twice a day.
Next week we start him sleeping at night in his crib. He still gets me up twice a night. He actually nurses 3 times at night yet. He goes to bed around 7pm (really it's anywhere between 6:30-7:30) and then gets up 4-5 hours later to nurse, which is either when I am going to bed or decide I might as well go to bed since I have to go upstairs to nurse him. And then again at 1:30 & 3:30 and the gets up for the day at 6:30am, so he usually gets 11.5 hours of night sleep. I wish there was only 2 night feedings, but having the third be when I go to bed isn't too bad.

No comments: