Friday, February 26, 2010

17 Weeks Old

Hard to believe he is 17 weeks old already and will be 4 months old in a couple days. We did have his 4 month doctor appt today and as you can see by the charts below, he is still well above the rainbow. My big little boy. He had two vaccines, one was oral & the other a shot. And he surprised me by not crying at all for the shot. Last time he wailed. Not sure I will be so lucky for future ones, but am glad he didn't cry for this one.



This morning I took the kids to Cabela's. You can read more about that on Isabel's blog. I have to say though, that Henry was in love with the fish in the tank. I guess there is just something about fish, real or fake, that he loves. Isabel was that way about trees, guess his is fish.

This is one of Henry's favorite toys right now. He loves to grab at it, stick the rings in his mouth, try to pick it up, look at all the sides, & open the flaps. His sister didn't care for it as much. The other toys he loves is the crib mirror, which his sister loved too.

WEIGHT: 18 pounds 13 ounces



LENGTH: 27.5 inches






No comments: