Sunday, February 28, 2010

4 Months Old

Not sure if he is technically 4 months or not since it is the 28th and he was born on the 30th, but it's the last day of the month, so we are going to go with it. These pictures I took with my camera phone. I took some with the digital camera, but they didn't look as cute as these. These are also the pictures I sent out as picture messages.

He is really getting into toys. He lights up when he sees some bright colored toys in front of him and knows it is meant for him. So, now I need to go though his hand toys and throw some in the diaper bags & my purse and get out the toys for the carseat.

Yesterday he made two full turns in one of the exercausers, so he is starting to figure that out and that he an move his legs in there. The other one is a little taller, so his foot touches but isn't quite flat enough unless he puts pressure on them to stand, which he does a little bit.

So, Isabel has recently started playing with her baby Henry. She has not been a huge fan of dolls (except dolly), but now that she knows she has her own baby Henry (which she has had since she was 7 months old) she has been playing with it.

Big sister took these pictures (I really need to get her her own camera again.) She does pretty good. I had to crop these in. But she really wanted to take pictures of mommy & Henry. We're pretty cute. :)


No comments: