Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nature Fun

I like carrying Henry in the backpack at the Nature Center. It works out nicely. I still push the jogger stroller along, which serves to carry all our stuff and is a refuge for one of the kids if they need it.

Yes, the kids are matching. :) They have 2 matching shirts, both from Polarn O. Pyret (POP, for short). After getting these clothes, I signed up to be a POP Parent. I am supposed to get discounts and potential free items for mentioning that my kids are wearing their clothes. We haven't had them for too long, so I can't speak to the durability, but they seems to be very well constructed and a good fabric.

Isabel loves that she can be "twins" with her brother. This won't last too long, so it's kinda fun to put them in matching tops and POP does have a very good selection of what would be considered gender-neutral tops, so that I can dress them alike just a little bit.

I will keep you informed on how being a POP Parent goes. I haven't seen anything from it yet, but I just started doing it a month ago.

No comments: