Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lil' Monster's Ball

 Henry had another chance to wear his Casper the Ghost costume. These pictures were taken at the Lil' Monster's Ball and so far has been my favorite Halloween event by far.

This is Henry playing in one of the sensory tables.

Here he is playing in the other sensory tables. He loved this one and I am going to have to make some moon sand for home.


Henry was not too sure of the fortune teller, although mommy knew she was. She was my pottery teacher and after she heard me talk she knew who I was (I was dressed up as a witch) and knew who my kids were.

 They had a storyteller who read several Halloween stories to them. Henry really enjoyed them.


These are their pumpkins that they carved with our (heavy) assistance.

Be sure to check out sister's blog for other pictures, as well as my Wordless Wednesday on Save Green Being Green on Halloween.

No comments: