Wednesday, June 10, 2009

20 Weeks

Here is a collage of Isabel & I showing off our Baby Bellys at 20 weeks. She thinks she has a baby in her belly too, which is pretty common for young kids. She informed daddy last night that he did not have a baby in his belly, just her & mommy.

I should be interesting when we have our ultrasound tomorrow and they only check mommy's belly. I am excited to see the baby; I just wish our appt. wasn't so early in the morning, but I had to make it that early so that daddy could come & still go to work afterwards for most of the day.

This is the first picture of my baby belly that I have put on Facebook. Not sure how many I will actually put on there, but I wanted to do this collage of Isabel & I because I think it's so darn cute that she wanted individual pictures of us holding our baby bellys. To get the picture of her holding my belly I had to bribe her with three gummy bears.

The slideshow above is finally updated with the picture from last week and the one from today.

No comments: