Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ugh! I Hate Gaining Weight.

Seeing that number rise & rise is so discouraging, even though I know it is supposed to happen during pregnancy. I have gained a total of 6 pounds so far, but 5 of that was within the last month. Bah! I should have only gained 3-4 pounds last month, not 5.

Today was another OB appt and basically all it was for was to go over ultrasound reults (which the tech did such a good job that I knew all that stuff already), get my blood pressure (still continues to be excellent), get a weight (ugh!), and listen to the heartbeat (130 beats per minute).

My next visit will be very routine like this one, but the one after that will be the glucose screen. I hate having to do that fasting.

Tomorrow it's 21 weeks.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Don't be hard on yourself! You look beautiful and take such great care of yourself - eating right and exercising. I'm sure you are exactly the weight you are supposed to be.