Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5 Months Old

5 Months already! Every month that goes by it is so hard to believe it has been that long already. Today he had 2 shots, Pc & HIB. He handled them like a champ. Just 2 tiny cries were let out after each one and when I picked him up they went away.

We are still struggling with naptime for him. Today he did get down for a 2 hour nap, but it was exhausting for me. I really need him to take quality naps because that is my time to spend time with Isabel working on projects or working on my own projects. Even though I was exhausted when he finally got to sleep in his crib, I quickly was re-energized when I was able to work on a project with Isabel, some worksheets with her and a project of my own. I got so much done during those 2 hours (except nap, which I could have used too).


This picture was taken yesterday when you needed a jacket outside. Today, no jacket or hat required. Henry seems to handle the wind much better as long as it's a warm wind. He doesn't sputter so much. Speaking of which, the boys makes lots of noise. Today he was trying to put his toys off the activity gyms and he was just yelling at them. Kinda funny if you just watch him.

No comments: