Sunday, March 15, 2009

All-Day Sickness Sucks!

I am pretty sure I never want to go through this all-day sickness ever again. Is his going to last 20 weeks like it did with Isabel. I had about 8 weeks after that where I felt good, before I started getting really big and she was kicking my lungs and bladder and pinching a nerve. Being pregnant was not all that fun and it's all coming back to me.

I am trying to do stuff with Isabel as much as I can, but this just keep getting worse everyday. To take a quote from one of my favorite movies (Office Space) "Every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life." This only apply to my all-day sickness, I don't feel that way about life in general. But every single day it is the worse sickness ever. "Wow, that's messed up."

Seriously, how do people going through chemo find the strength to deal with the nausea? I know at the end of this I get a new little baby and I know that even if it last the full 40 weeks, it will be done it 40 weeks at the most.

I bought some pregnancy tea & peppermint tea & ginger capsules (which I couldn't take the smell of the ginger from the bottle made me dry heave and then I couldn't swallow them, that was awaste of $7.50) at the grocery store today. Actually, what made me feel betterwas a Wild Berry Smoothie from Caribou Coffee, which I got for my birthday from them. Too bad it costs $4.50 for a large one. That's an expensive nausea remedy.

I was reading today that it usually peaks about 4 weeks after it starts. Shit! I have 2 more weeks of it getting worse. Or who even knows since I had it for so long with Isabel.

The natural food sections also had homeopathic remedies, so I have been researching those a bit. I may go waste more money and see if that helps. I also might go try acupuncture, since I have that gift certificate I won at that silent auction a couple months ago. I just need to line up someone to watch Isabel so I can go.

And I am not above trying meds again. I don't really want to, but seriously, this really sucks.

No comments: