Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tummy Time & Floor Play

This is some pictures of Isabel & Henry playing after we came back from his 2-week well-child visit. He now weighs 9 pounds, 9 ounces, which is a pound more than his birth weight. His head circumference is now 15". I will do the same chart I did with his sister that tracks monthly growth. So, stay tunes for that in another month.

Isabel is so in love with her little brother. She just wants to be around him all the time and I frequently end up holding them both on my lap at the same time.
This was from earlier this week when we started putting him down for tummy time. He lasts longer on his tummy than his sister did at this age, but I think he is distracted by her and wants to see what she is doing that he tolerates it longer.

No comments: