Friday, December 11, 2009

6 Weeks Old

Today he is 6 weeks old. I had him weighed yesterday at Baby & Me class and he was 14 pounds. I am going to try & measure his head & length in the next couple of days.

Today we went to a playgroup and did a cookie exchange. I think this might have been his first MOMS Club playgroup.

His little friend Molly who was born 10 weeks before him was there and she just was measured & weighed and she is 16 pounds and 23.5 inches long. So, it will be interesting to see how long he is, because he was 23.6 inches 2 weeks ago, he quite possible could be longer than her already.

Henry came with me to my 6-week post partum appointment and I had a chance to talk to our doctor about the alternative schedule we will do for vaccines for him. I just have to type up our schedule and call in with the specific shots I want given at the end of this month. There were specific brands of some of the vaccines that I wanted given to him and the doctor said she would order whatever I wanted. I like it when a doctor listens to you.

No comments: