Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Henry!

Henry's presents were once again opened by his sister. Next year it will be totally different when he over a year old. So, Henry just watched his sister open his presents for him. Santa brought him 3 hand puppets (lion, tiger & zebra) and 2 finger puppets (monkey & frog), 3 books, a stuffed animal, a fleece sweatshirt, and a boy prince doll.

Really, what Santa needed to bring him was a stocking full of D-cell batteries. I haven't been able to figure out the secret on how to get him to stay asleep for a nap once I lay him down. He will fall asleep in my arms and wake up within minutes of me putting him down. He only naps in his carseat (which then I leave him in that & carry him in when we arrive), his swing (which is where he is napping now), in my arms or laying next to me in bed. So, I have to figure out this nap thing with him before he gets too big for his swing.

Mommy & daddy both got their stocking filled by Santa as well. Mommy got a bunch of candles & bubble bath & fancy chocolates. Santa thought mommy could use some relaxing baths, which is where I am off to now.

No comments: