Wednesday, October 7, 2009

37 Weeks

Well, today is 37 weeks and I had an OB appt today. I am 3cm dilated and 20% effaced. His heartbeat is 145 beats strong and I am measuring right where I should be. Every time she measures me she tells me I have such a long torso and tells me she is used to measuring stomach that go way out and then she tells me, "I tell you that every time, don't I?" So, I guess the long torso that Isabel has came from me. I have always struggled buying shirts because they tend to not cover as much of my stomach as I would like. Oh well.

Anyways, my doctor is a female with kids of her own, so she doesn't say "Any day now" or "You're getting close" like my male doctor said. So, I appreciate her not getting my hopes up that it will be sooner rather than later.

I forgot to ask what head position in the birth canal he was.

No comments: