Thursday, October 22, 2009

39 Week OB Appt

This morning was my 39 week OB appt. Here are the stats:
Dialtion: 3cm
Effacement: 75%
Head position: -1
Heartrate: 160bpm (faster than normal for him to which she commented "that might indicate that things are cooking down there".)

Finally lost my plug this afternoon. I lost it much earlier with Isabel, but I guess this doesn't really indicate much of anything.

She said she would be surprised if I made it to my appt next week Wednesday (40 weeks that day), but seriously what do doctors know. Actually, this was the first time she ever indicated she thought something might happen in a certain time frame. Up to this point she has been more like, "You gotta ways to go." Although she told me right away when she came that she had expected a call for her to come to hospital this past week.

No comments: