Wednesday, October 14, 2009

38 Weeks

So, my appt yesterday didn't show too much progress over last week:
* 3 cm (same)
* -2 head down position (same)
* 50% effaced (improvement over 20%)
* 140 bpm

That's about it. I am ready to be done. Due to him crushing internal organs I can't sleep on my back (gives me immediate pain) and after about 3 hours of sleeping on my sides that gets painful as well because of the the pelvis bones shifting and placing weight differently on my hips & muscles. So, twice already I have slept for 3 hours, got up to pee and then couldn't get back to sleep because it was uncomfortable, so I get up & come check the computer (of course, no one else is around at 3pm) and then take a long, hot bath to help provide some relief & comfort and then back to bed for another 3 hours. I need a nap (obviously for not longer than 3 hours either.)

No comments: